Datavized brings another dimension to enterprise and big data with 3D visualization. Combining the immersive power of virtual reality with the seamless delivery of the mobile web, the software enables cross platform collaboration and enhanced decision making.
Datavized Technologies, Inc. is a New York City-based startup focused on immersive data visualization. While designed primarily for VR and AR, Datavized’s software is built to run on any connected device from desktop to phone to tablet, so that the experience can be accessed and shared by a broad user base.
Our WebVR technology is built from the ground up for VR as the first affordable 3D display. Easily publish immersive VR as a Web page, share as Tweet or embed as an iFrame.
In June 2017, Datavized was accepted into the Play Labs VR/AR/AI Accelerator Program at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The team is currently building our MVP in residence at MIT.
In October 2016, Datavized was accepted into the 9th vintage of the FirstGrowthVC Accelerator.
On December 14, 2016, Datavized was selected by the New York City Economic Development Corporation (NYCED) and the Mayor’s Office of Media and Entertainment (MOME) as the exclusive start-up to announce the City’s City’s plans to create the first publicly funded VR/AR lab in the country. Datavized co-founders presented and provided a VR/AR demo for City officials, technology stakeholders and attending media. Press coverage of the launch was covered in Fortune, Crain’s New York Business, Politico, DNAinfo, amNY and New Tang Dynasty TV.
Chief Executive Officer
- Innovator in imaging and technology (Yale nano-science residency)
- Previously ran award-winning production studio with creative and coding teams
Chief Strategy Officer
- Expert in Big Data and strategy (Lecturer at The New School)
- Previously ran marketing consultancy, helping clients like Vimeo launch products
Chief Technology Officer
- 24 years coding experience for web (Knight Foundation Technology Fellow)
- Recognized by developer community for WebVR Starter Kit and Seriously.js
The experience runs seamlessly with an internet connection and can be viewed in 2D & 360° on desktop, mobile and tablet or in fully immersive 3D environments in VR with head mounted displays like the Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Samsung Gear VR, Google Daydream and Cardboard.
WebVR is the next frontier in 3D web graphics and immersive visualization, an advanced personal computing platform. Right now you can view any 3D model or 3D scene on the Web and in Virtual Reality using a WebVR-enabled browser and any VR headset.
How to Experience WebVR
- Open any WebGL-enabled browser
- Click the VR button (Cardboard Icon)
- Place your device in a mobile VR viewer
- To view in Gear VR, enable WebVR in Samsung Internet
- The WebVR API is currently available in experimental builds
- Use Firefox Nightly or Chromium
- Click the HTC Vive or Oculus Rift button to view in VR