Datavized’s Debra Anderson, Co-founder and Chief Strategy Officer, heads to D.C. for Double Exposure, the country’s first-ever Investigative Film Festival & Symposium (third annual edition: October 19-22, 2017) as a guest panelist in the Symposium’s “Future Imperfect: Storytelling on the Cutting Edge”.
- Protected: How We Made Morph
- Datavized Launches Closed Beta Program and “There’s Something in the Air” – A Virtual Reality Air Pollution Visualization, at the Global Partnership for Sustainable Development Data for Development Festival in Bristol, UK
- Datavized Featured in Upload VR
- Datavized at UN Environment Assembly
- Datavized at Made in NY Talk Series