Datavized’s founders bring expertise in imaging, data and the Web. The team has been collaborating since 2014 to build a robust WebXR technology software stack from the ground up and have developed three web-based data-driven software products.
Chief Executive Officer
- Innovator in imaging and technology (Yale nano-science residency)
- Previously ran award-winning production studio with creative and coding teams
Chief Strategy Officer
- Expert in Big Data and strategy (Lecturer at The New School)
- Previously ran marketing consultancy, helping clients like Vimeo launch products
Chief Technology Officer
- 25 years coding experience for web (Knight Foundation Technology Fellow)
- Recognized by developer community for WebVR Starter Kit and Seriously.js
The experience runs seamlessly with an internet connection and can be viewed in 2D & 360° on desktop, mobile and tablet and in fully immersive 3D environments in Virtual Reality with head mounted displays including the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Oculus Go,Samsung Gear VR, Google Daydream and Cardboard.
WebXR is the next frontier in 3D web graphics and immersive visualization, an advanced personal computing platform. Right now you can view any 3D model or 3D scene on the Web and in Virtual Reality using a WebXR-enabled browser and VR headset.
How to Experience WebVR
- Open any WebGL-enabled browser
- Click the VR button (Cardboard Icon)
- Place your device in a mobile VR viewer
- To view in Gear VR, enable WebVR in Samsung Internet
- Use Firefox or Chromium
- Click the HTC Vive or Oculus Rift button to view in VR