Datavized Technologies, Inc. is a software company based in NYC specialized in data-driven products and services. Datavized develops 100% web-based tools that enable individuals and businesses to effortlessly create and distribute compelling digital content from data. The company’s suite of products include immersive audio and visual applications that work cross-browser and cross-platform; including desktop, mobile, tablet and with virtual and mixed reality headsets.
Winner of a Journalism360 Award, a joint initiative of the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, Google News Initiative and the Online News Association.
Commissioned by Google News Lab to build two web-based software tools for data. The first, Morph, launched in September 2018. The second will be released in early 2019.
Accepted to the Play Labs VR/AR/AI Accelerator Program at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
Selected by the New York City Economic Development Corporation (NYCED) and the Mayor’s Office of Media and Entertainment (MOME) as the exclusive start-up to announce the City’s City’s plans to create the first publicly funded VR/AR lab in the country. Datavized co-founders presented and provided a VR/AR demo for City officials, technology stakeholders and attending media. Press coverage of the launch was covered in Fortune, Crain’s New York Business, Politico, DNAinfo, amNY and New Tang Dynasty TV.
Accepted into the 9th vintage of the FirstGrowthVC Accelerator Program, NYC.
Datavized’s founders bring expertise in data, imaging and interactive storytelling to the immersive web. The team has been building a robust, data-driven WebXR proprietary technology software stack from the ground up since 2015..
Co-founder, Chief Executive Officer
- Innovator in imaging and technology, Journalism360 award winner (ONA 2018)
- Previously ran award-winning production studio with creative and coding teams
Co-founder, Chief Strategy Officer
- Expert in Big Data and WebXR (Lecturer at The New School Parsons School of Design)
- Previously ran marketing consultancy, helping clients like Vimeo launch products
Co-founder, Chief Technology Officer
- 25 years coding experience for web (Knight Foundation Technology Fellow)
- Recognized by developer community for WebVR Starter Kit and Seriously.js